We are a Chicagoland based Managed Service Provider looking to add a Level 3 Systems Engineer to our growing staff. The ideal candidate is a hands-on Support Engineer that works well in team environments with outstanding customer interaction skills.
Additionally, this individual will:
- Provide technical and operational support to coworkers.
- Consults with management on project design/development needs.
- Possess the ability to manage projects of moderate scope or complexity with no direction.
- Personable with strong business acumen and the ability to understand the impact technology has on the business outcome and success.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Execute, manage and lead Office 365 customers thru the Onboarding process
- At least 6 years of experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
- Experience with Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Advanced level understanding of email systems and routing architecture
- Experience supporting O365 mailboxes, user accounts, enterprise exchnage policies and procedures
- Advanced experience with PowerShell
- Willingness to work directly and communicate effectively with customers in a variety of environments.
- Experience with Public and or Private Cloud computing – AWS, AZURE is a plus
- Strong Exchange Background
- Active Directory
- Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, Teams
- Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS/ Hybrid Infrastructure-
- Hands-on experience implementing complete solutions and best practices
- Working knowledge of Servers, Network, Active Directory, Virtualization and Data Backup
- Problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box and work independently
- Formal Education & Certification College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or information technology or equivalent work experience.
- Technical Certifications are a plus
We offer a competitive salary, great work environment, full health benefits along with matching 401k